Saturday, September 11, 2010

School Year in full swing

Okay so it has been a long time since I have posted. We are back at work and Madelyn has officially started Pre-school and loves it. Telling her it's time to go to school is the only way to get her out of bed in the mornings. Let's hope it will remain this way until she is done with College. Here are some pictures of Madelyn on her first day!!!! The pictures are a little bit out of order.


Walking into her classroom. My baby girl has become such a big girl!!!


My baby and me before we left to go to school.


Madelyn with her daddy, she decided that she has to stand like him. Such a Daddy's Girl


With her back pack and lunch box ready to go.


Big new in the Durham household is that about 3 weeks ago we found out that a new bundle of joy will be a baby boy!!!! We are very excited to be getting one of each. Now the tricky part is us settling on a name for our little man and picking out bedding and getting his room ready to go.
I think he will have his daddy's good looks!!!!! Our Little Man!!!!
All boy!!!! It was pretty hard to miss on the sono!!!!!
(We now have our perfect little family 1 girl and 1 boy couldn't ask for more)


My school year started a week after Madelyn went back to school it has been a very rough 3 weeks but I am finally starting to have confidence that my kids are starting getting it. Each day has gotten a bit better and a bit more bearable down in Kindergarten Land. (That's what I call my classroom because it is just me and one other teacher on our hallway.) I am still working out a few kinks in my schedule and how I deal with certain kids but we are well on the path to have a great year. i think they just need a few more weeks of adjusting. I really miss my kids from last year but I think each year you get the class that you need to help you learn new things about yourself and yourself as a teacher. LET THE YEAR GET ROCKIN!!!!! (School theme: Shaw Rocks)


No comments:

Post a Comment