Friday, December 3, 2010

Baby Update

I know it has been a very long time since I have been on and updated everyone. My last post about the baby was the he was a boy. Well we have a name now and his full name will be David Jace Durham but we will call him Jace. I will be 36 weeks on Sunday and we are officially meeting him on Dec. 28th (25 days, yes I am counting down). We are very excited and can't wait to meet him. I think I am more excited to see Madelyn when she first sees him more than anything. She is going to be a great big sister.

Other then an update on the baby, I have good news about Jay. HE FINALLY FOUND A JOB!!!!! It was crazy how it worked out we got a call on Wednesday about an openning, had the interview on Thursday, called by 4 yesterday afternoon and signing paperwork and already on the job today. We are blessed. This couldn't have happened at a better time.

No comments:

Post a Comment